Links

Tuesday, February 08, 2022

Tuesday's Tidbits

 * Monday is once again in our rearview mirrors and we are full steam ahead working on a Tuesday. Tidbits time. 

* It has been 21,249 days since I was born, that is 21 years using my new,  new, and improved 1,000 day Calender. It's better than the 991-day calendar as it gives you a nice round number to work with. 

* It has been 6,490 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. Still love what I do and I guess that makes a big difference. 

* 5,074 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, the pizza hut is gone, the movie was horrible, but we're still together. 

* 4,296 days ago I proposed to Michelle, she was expecting it as we had already bought the engagement ring and it was sitting in the safe. 

* It was 3,839 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, for the most part, Michelle and I became husband and wife at the Marilla Center, we poured sand into a vase said our I do's and we were hitched. 

* I have now lived 1,461 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going strong. 

* I have 3,683 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, but I love doing what I do. 

* 359 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day, if I don't have him assassinated for seeing his damn shadow this year. 

* 327 more days to go until my Goodbye 2022 Blog is posted, it's been eventful. I have it started. 

* There are 321 more shopping days left until Christmas 2022.

* The next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 303 more days. 

* The next Backyard Brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 195 days away. Bring it on Kitty Cats. 

* There are 179 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Eleventh Wedding Anniversary together. =)

* There are only 41 days until the start of Spring 2022. My favorite season of the year rolls around again. I love that time of the year, mainly because we say goodbye to my least favorite season. 

* My older Brother Jonathan lives 21,266 days, meaning in 17 more days I will be the exact same age he was when he met his demise. 

* There are 9 days until Michelle and I head to Pittsburgh to see Reba in concert. The Concert was supposed to be this August (actually it was supposed to be in March of last year) and they have moved it until the middle of February next year. So basically I bought tickets for a concert in 2022 in 2019. 

* I have written 6,685 blogs in the now 17 1/4 years since I started blogging. Seems like it was just yesterday that I started all of this. 

* Drone still needs to be sent out for repairs, not a big priority at this time. 

* Is anyone other than me ready for all this snow to be gone and done with? I'm ready for shorts weather. 

* Michelle and I did a COVID test this past Friday, we both tested negative. Yeah us.

* The Superbowl is this coming Sunday. The Pro Bowl was this past Sunday, and like every other year I did not watch it. 

* I'm Not sure if I have ever mentioned to anyone ever before, or if I have even said anything on this blog about it, but I Hate Snow. 

* Did I ever mention that Phil the Groundhog is a butthead? 

* Have yourselves a great day.  

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: