Links

Saturday, February 19, 2022

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit yet once again in a quiet household, Kiwi is in his hut watching Sesame Street and wondering how did can grow to Big Birds size. His ego was inflated last weekend when he called the Super Bowl winner and I called the loser, so he's talking a lot of trash. I see the Sloth was sandbagging it last year in his race with the turtle, did you see how quick he climbed that tree in the Doritos Commercial? 

Michelle will be heading out early this morning and heading to Allegheny General Hospital for the day. She spent Thursday there for an immediate family member and will be there again today and will be there all day. She hates that facility as do her two sisters, but they have to be there at this time. 

I'll be holding down the fort at home, as well as spending the day working for RTI. I'll be working in the Hagans area, so I'll be close but it'll still take some time to get there. I'll be working tomorrow as well as Monongalia County's numbers have dropped below the threshold of where they would have shut us down for COVID cases. Let's see if I can manage to get my first interview or two for 2022 today. 

We have had some sewage backup the past couple of weeks. Roto-Rooter was scheduled to tear up the backyard on Thursday, but with heavy rain, they rescheduled until Monday. They did manage to bust the clog wide open though and our problems are solved for the most part. I think they are just going to reroute the sewer lines. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: