Links

Friday, February 04, 2022

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

It looks as if my nice little vacation from RTI is over with, they have decided to go ahead with field interviews regardless of what any counties may or may not look like, I'm not real fond of this as they are putting Field Interviewers and the general public at risk for these decisions. I don't mind doing field work, when it is safe and right now with Monongalia County's numbers I am a little bit hesitant especially when I am recently recovered from this virus. Not sure if I am working both days or just one this weekend, it all depends on how I feel to be honest. 

Other than that, not too much going on this weekend. I think the temps are supposed to once again drop which could make it a little bit uncomfortable for me out doing any fieldwork. 

Michelle is off this weekend, not sure what she may or may not be getting into. Probably staying home and relaxing for the most part, which is what we have both been doing for quite some time. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: