Links

Sunday, February 13, 2022

Sunday

Here I sit once again in the early AM Kiwi and I are still going back and forth about who will win tonight's Superbowl. I'm sayi8ng Bengals he's saying Rams. Let's see who is better at picking the Superbowl Winner. 

Other than doing our shopping today, Michelle is going to have herself a nice day off to relax before beginning another week of work.

Me, I may go out and work for RTI today if the weather is accomodating. I started working another segment out where Uncle Junior's church and the Newbraugh family reunion used to be held. I like working that segment much more than the one in town that is just a complete mess. No parking anywhere, too much restricted access to get into most of these places and there is no established path of travel, a big tool that we use to make sure we are at the right residence. 

I did try calling Gary again yesterday afternoon, still to absolutely no avail and it keeps going to voicemail. Val has been in touch with him so we at least know that he's alive and didn't run off and join the circus. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: