Links

Monday, February 21, 2022

Monday

All good things must come to an end, and that does include our fun-filled things that we refer to as weekends. Now it's time to take our collective noses and stick them back onto the grindstone for another fun-filled week of doing what it is we do for a living.

For some of you out there in bloggerland, this is just an extension of your weekend as today is also President's Day, which is a Federal Holiday. I kind of get that with RTI since we are Federal Contractors, I get like a half a day's pay since we are only considered part-time work. No complaints though, that's free money for me while I work for Duquense Light. 

I'm back to work for ConsultUSA today, but I work from home and Kiwi and Peanut keep me company. Peanut likes to get right up in my face and Kiwi, Kiwi likes to sing every time I get on a conference call with anyone. Needless to say between these two they definitely keep me entertained throughout the day. 

Michelle is scheduled to go back to work today after a long and troublesome weekend. She took most of yesterday and relaxed while I was out in the field working, she really needed it in my opinion. It'll be nice for her to get back to her daily routine. 

Roto rooter should be here today to dig up the back yard to replace a sewage pipe, but that should not affect either one of us really. 

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: