Links

Monday, February 07, 2022

Monday

All good things must come to an end, and yes that does include the fun-filled days off that we refer to as weekends. Now it is time to take our relaxed and rejuvenated butts back to doing what it is that we do to make this world a better place. 

I didn't work yesterday for RTI. our numbers are still high and I'm still a little gunshy about doing any interviews yet, so I stayed home and watched TV and relaxed. I did get a chance to watch a movie that I have wanted to see and relax. 

We did take our very first trip to Menards here in Morgantown, I have to say it was a very large store and I was really impressed with it. Of course, like any new store you have to buy something, so Michelle picked a nice new showerhead that I have absolutely have fallen in love with. It's hard to realize how much of a difference a really good showerhead. I do have to say that I was impressed with the facility. I noticed PetSmart is built and has their name on the sign above the door, but it's not open as of yet as they is still construction going on in that portion of the plaza. I think it is the Homegoods is in a similar situation. 

I tried calling Gary yesterday, but once again to no avail. I know Val said Joyce had recently talked to him and he has been under the weather as of late. I called to check and see how he was doing, but he must be deaf to his phone's ringtone, either that or he was kidnapped by a band of Sloths and silenced. These sloths are like that you know. 

Have yourselves a great day and let's make this a better rock to live on. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: