Links

Thursday, February 17, 2022

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

Since Michelle and I will be heading to Pittsburgh this evening with Jim and Chris to see Reba in concert, I thought I would share a picture from a concert Michelle and I had attended going on 12 years ago. 

It was Fins up in this picture. An artist that Michelle was not a rookie at seeing, but one that we would attend pretty much on a yearly basis when he used to come to Pittsburgh. Jimmy hasn't been back since that last fiasco a few years ago where most people were not able to even get in the facility and they had to refund a lot of money. 

Tonight's not going to be that crazy, but it will be the first concert that we have attended since then, so I'm all for a good time tonight. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: