Links

Thursday, February 03, 2022

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

Of all the softball teams that I played on through the years, I think this one was my favorite of all of them. This was the Pryme Thyme team that I was a part of. Most of us were with a team a couple years prior and a couple of them went off to form this team, and I stayed with the base team and went up a level in competition. 

This year, I dropped two levels to go back to having fun with my friends, the boys of summer as I used to refer to the, and this was one of the most successful teams I was ever on, on the field. Notice I have one sponsor on my shirt rather than two, as this team minus me played together the year before. It was a group of brothers that we all still pretty much talk and communicate. It was more than a team, it was a family. 

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: