Links

Sunday, February 06, 2022

Sunday

Here I sit yet once again on a quiet Sunday morning. Kiwi and I are discussing what came first the chicken or the egg and he insists that the Green Cheek Conure came first as his species of bird is superior to all others. Me I said the egg came first but he thinks I'm an idiot. 

I worked my first day this year doing fieldwork for RTI. I was basically identifying dwelling units that had controlled access. I'm working here in Morgantown for one segment and a little bit outside of town for the other segment this quarter. Something tells me these will be the only two segments I complete this year as they are both quite sizable and I'm only working part-time due to the Duquense Light contract that keeps getting extended. I'll jump in with both feet once the weather warms up and the days get a little longer. Daylight Savings Time starts March 13th. 

I'm not working today, taking the day off, and doing some shopping with my lovely and awesome wife. We have our menu planned out for the week, now it's a matter of doing the Sunday thing and relaxing before we start another fun-filled week of work. 

I did get a chance to stop and visit Mom and Gerald yesterday. Gerald is doing really well and has made an absolutely miraculous recivery. 

Have yourselves a great day. 



No comments: