Links

Saturday, February 26, 2022

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet Household, well semi-quiet as I think Kiwi is in there watching a movie or something. He keeps laughing and saying my human does that. Not sure what he is watching but he sure seems to be entertained. 

I will be out on the field working for RTI today. Going back to where I have been the past couple of weekends and going to try to get my first interview of the year. I had a number of them screened in last weekend, but none of them have completed it so I'm going to try to get one today. It's just a little tough getting people willing to participate with the way things are in the country currently. 

I did get to go to a retirement party this past week for a former NETL co-worker. Yesterday was his last day and he has decided that it is time for him to hang it up and go onto the next phase of his life. It was nice having a large luncheon with my old crew I worked the last three years with at NETL. We all had a good time. 

For those of you around town today, the WVU Men's Basketball team plays Texas today at 2:00 at the Coliseum, so traffic may be a little heavy this afternoon around that area. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: