Links

Saturday, February 05, 2022

Saturday

Here I sit in a quiet household, even Kiwi is still sleeping. I'm up collecting my thoughts for the day and still trying to wake up and plan my day out.

Today is actually going to be my first day doing any fieldwork for RTI. If this were last week we would not be in the field and we are going out with numbers higher than they have ever been to do fieldwork. They have sat us down with numbers half this high, but they are sending us out at what I would consider the most dangerous time. I'm even hesitant at going out and that should say something. 

Michelle and I both took COVID tests yesterday morning, I wasn't going to start any fieldwork with any detectable trace of COVID still in my body. Both of our tests came back negative and neither one of us have it. I had a feeling I was clear, but there really is no way of knowing unless you actually administer the test. I am quite happy, to say the least. 

Michelle will have to step up and take my place and perform a few chores today to make up for me having to work, she is quite awesome to say the least. 

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: