Links

Sunday, February 27, 2022

Sunday

Here I sit on a quiet Sunday morning, me and Peanut are trying to come up with a plan to clip Kiwi's wings, but I just want to dull his beak. We're up watching Youtube videos and BSing. 

It is with a heavy heart that I have to report that my Brother Jonathan's Girlfriend Barbara passed away yesterday afternoon. I am very thankful to her for buying him the DNA kit that he submitted and allowing me to find my long-lost brother. I am forever grateful for all that she did for Jonathan and the efforts she made to help him find us before he passed. Rest In Peace Barbara. 

Michelle met with her Sisters yesterday to make a plan of action as to what they are going to do with her situation which I think they do. They just have to make arrangements for some animals, and my Mom has been wanting a dog and we found her a very loving and house-trained full-blooded Shih Tzu that she will give her a good furrever home. 

I am probably out in the field once again today working for RTI, I still have not completed my first interview in 2022 yet. I've screened quite a few in, but no one wants the free money that I try to give them.

Oh, and I almost forgot, Michelle and I will be heading to Pittsburgh this summer to see non other than Jimmy Buffett once again. Fins Up!!!!

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: