Links

Wednesday, March 01, 2017

Wednesday

Two days down, now we are looking at a couple more ahead of us after today, now all we need to do is get up and over this noon time hump so it can be all downhill working towards another fun filled weekend.

I have to say to my wife, I am very proud of you and what you have managed to get done these past few weeks. You are an exceptional woman and I am very lucky to have you by my side.

Josh may have himself a new car by this evening. His Grandfather retired from Chrysler and is going to co-sign for him as well as use his discount and financing to purchase a new car. It's going to be a new Jeep something, I'm not sure exactly what he told me it was. He should be the owner of a brand new Jeep this evening is all goes well. He's a very hard working guy and he really deserves to have a new car, he really busts his butt.

I've been working the last couple of days trying to learn a new Dashboard software for work. Power BI is a very good dashboard that is still in development, but has a lot of features that can highlight a project or two that I am working on.

Have a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: