Links

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Hump Day

Two days down, two more ahead of us and now all we have to do is get up and over this noon time hump and it will be all downhill as we work towards another fun filled weekend.

On April 2 the Koon family will be hosting the Johnny Koon Pediatric Brain Tumor Research Fund Bowl-A-Thon from 3-5 PM at Suburban Lanes here in Morgantown. Bowling costs $2.00 a game and the shoe rental is free. The Koon family does two fund raisers a year, the other being the lantern launch later this year and the Bowl-a-Thon. Come on out, spend some of that extra money and help raise some money for Pediatric Brain Tumor Research, you'll feel better that you did.

Other than that this has been a pretty busy week for me at work. I have to say that I have been much busier than normal which is a good thing. I should be starting to get ready for my next quarter working for RTI as well in the next few days. I like these long breaks, they are refreshing at the end of a busy quarter.

Have a great day and live it to its fullest.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: