Links

Friday, March 31, 2017

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend.

Well that opening statement is true about one job, I have a new quarter starting tomorrow for the other one so I will be occupied here for the next month or better. The break was nice, but it is time to get back out and start doing field work again. The break had perfect timing and now that Michelle is a MEPCO employee it's time for me to get back at it.

The weather for this coming weekend looks like it is going to be a wet one, but that doesn't bother me. Last year when I worked this section I had days where it was windy and snowing, not exactly the ideal conditions for where I was working.

Sunday there is the Bowl-A-Thon at Suburban Lanes. Shoe rentals are free and games are just $2.00 each. All the proceeds go to the Johnny Koon Brain Tumor Research Fund at WVU Children's Hospital. It's a good cause and a lot of fun with a great group of people if you have a little spare time.

Have a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: