Links

Sunday, March 05, 2017

Sunday

Here I sit in a full household one again, Josh has made it back from visiting his Grandfather in Ohio and Hayley made a rare appearance yesterday evening. She spends most of her time with her friends. Anyways I'm up watching who knows what on HBO and collecting my thoughts for the day.

Nothing out of the ordinary planned for us today, we'll do a little grocery shopping this morning and finish up the household chores as we prepare for another fun filled week of work. I guess you can call it our typical day as we do seem to do the same routine every Sunday, but I'm one who finds comfort in consistency and routine.

We watched a movie yesterday, or at least I should say Michelle watched a movie and I took a nap, it was called Life on the Line. It's not that often that a movie emotionally effects Michelle, I'm the one who usually gets emotional during movies, but this one was one of the very rare ones that touched her. If you have the ability to watch it, just based on Michelle it is highly recommended.

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: