Links

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Happy Birthday Amy Dalton

I would like to take this opportunity to wish my beautiful niece Amy a very Happy Birthday today. If my math is correct as it always is, this would make her 21 today.

Amy is a wonderful Mother and she is also a pretty good outdoor rural photographer. I know that she recently put a plan in place and managed to get the job as a teachers aid that she set out to get some time ago. Amy has a very good head on her shoulders and knows how to accomplish what she sets out to do.

I'm not sure what Ralphie has planned for her today, but I know what ever it is it will be special. She got an early gift yesterday with a fitbit charge 2.

If you happen to see Amy today, make sure that you take a little bit of time out and wish this wonderful young lady a very Happy Birthday today.

Happy Birthday Amy.

No comments: