Links

Friday, March 03, 2017

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend.

I'm not sure what if anything we will be getting into this weekend. I will once again be off from RTI as my caseload has been worked to completion and I'm just a couple of weeks from finding out where my next quarter will be located. I had a pretty good quarter, but now it is probably time to relax for a while until we start again.

I do know I would maybe like to do our first outdoor cook of the year soon. Either fire up the grill or fire up the smoker, I'm ready for some Spring time weather and some spring time foods. Maybe I'll talk to Michelle and we will talk about doing that on Sunday if the weather is nice. My body is craves carbs in the fall and winter and fruits and vegetables in the spring and summer, my cravings are starting to change and I'm ready for some outdoor activities.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: