Links

Friday, March 17, 2017

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a very Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

You know one thing I remember about St Patrick's Day as a kid growing up, it was always the day my Grandparents would always plant the first crop of our Garden and it was planting Potatoes. You could say they were a little superstitious, but it was just something I can always remember them doing.

Anyways Winter Storm Stella was a big dud and I have to give full credit to my wife Michelle who said we won't get an inch of snow. It was an amazing prediction, but it was a pretty accurate prediction as well. She is in fact an amazing woman and I have to bow down to her meteorology skills.

Have yourselves a great day today and make sure you wear your green.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: