Links

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Saturday

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, the sandman knocked everyone out last night as Mother Nature tries to arrange for a final screw you before she allows for Spring to get here. I'm up watching Steve Jobs on HBO and collecting my my thoughts for the day.

We got our hand delivered Wedding invitation from Calvin and Jeannetta yesterday. I guess we need to get our RSVP out as does everyone else so that they can  give an accurate head count as they are in their final preparation for their big day. I know from a few years ago that getting those RSVP's back is like pulling teeth on a Giraffe, so if you are one of the ones they are waiting on, take a little stress off the bride and groom by responding ASAP.

Josh is leaving today to go to Texas, he's flying out but I have no clue as to the details of where he is flying out of yet, flight times or anything other than he is going to Odessa Texas or in that area to work. He's going to be our there for up to a Month working, but he is one of those work-a-holics so he will be right in his element. I hope he has a safe flight and a gets to enjoy himself there a little bit.

Not that I'm complaining, but it seems Mother Nature has waited until March to give us any winter weather this year. We have been lucky and gotten very little snow this winter, but the forecast ahead is Mother Nature's way of reminding us that she is in charge of the climate. I will point out to her that this coming Thursday will be six weeks since Ground Hogs Day, so knock it off bitch.

Have yourselves a great and relaxing day today, and don;t forget to move those clocks ahead one hour tonight.

No comments: