Links

Monday, March 13, 2017

Back to Work


Well as Winter Storm Stella prepares to enter the area, we are returning back to the office for another fun filled week of doing what it is that we do for a living. It's time for the fun to stop and to stick our collective noses back on the grindstone once again.

We do have a special day coming up with week for Michelle and I, this Wednesday will be the 9 year anniversary that I took her out for Pizza and to see the god awful horrible movie 10,000 BC. The day my life changed forever. We actually had a discussion last week to see if either one of remembered what the second movie we ever say together was, neither one of us could recall it even though it was a much better movie. It was actually the movie Leatherheads, but I actually had to refer to my blog to determine that. Just another great reason that I highly recommend doing some kind of a journal of your life, we would never have known that without the blog archive.

It's been confirmed that I have down time for RTI until basically the first of the month and the start of the second quarter. It's nice to have that down time, it gives you a little bit of time to relax before you hit it hard once again at the start of a new quarter. I will once again be working in the Morgantown area, pretty close to areas that I had previously worked and one that I worked last year at this time. So I will only be working one job the next few weeks, which means I'll have my weekends up until April!!!

Have a great day today and make steps to take over the world.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: