Links

Monday, March 20, 2017

It's SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even though today is Monday and we are starting another work week, this is also the first day of my favorite season of the year. It is the Vernal Equinox and at 10:28 this morning we are OFFICIALLY starting Spring.

I have said it numerous times, Spring is my favorite season on the year, it's a rebirth of all the plants, the pleasant smells that the flowers radiate, allowing you to have a nosegasm of pleasantry like no other time in the year. Birds are singing, the days are longer and the bright vivid colors of the foliage re-birth is just something I have always appreciated.

Other than that, the Men's Basketball team made it out of the first weekend of the NCAA basketball Tournament and were not one of the 52 teams that were eliminated this weekend and are one of the 16 that are still playing in March Madness. I will say that my bracket(s) have all been busted as the team I picked to win it all in all of my brackets, lost in the second round. That's OK though, my favorite team and coach are still in it to win it.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho and let's enjoy the Spring!!!!!

No comments: