Links

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Hump Day

With so much attention being paid to the Giraffe and the Giraffe Cam with April, it's about time that we re-direct our attention to the Camel and the fact that we are about halfway done with the work week, now all we have to do is get up and over this hump and past the snow and it will be all downhill from there.

Well today is a very special day for Michelle and I. It was nine years ago today that I took her out to see some very bad movie and fill her up on Pizza from Pizza Hut. March 15, 2008 was our first date and the start of the rest of our lives together.

I guess you never know when one event will change your life or be one you remember forever, you can't anticipate it or know when it is going to happen, it just does sometimes.

I will point out that I had asked her out a few months earlier and she ended up standing me up on Christmas Eve when I invited her to Klaer Lodge for Christmas. Stood me up cold like some artificial decorative tree being put up outdoors that everyone just ignores. She made it up to me however =)

Have a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: