Links

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Saturday

Here I sit on a quiet Saturday Morning, Josh just left to go work in Ohio for a couple of weeks and I'm sitting here eating breakfast and watching Bill Mahar on HBO and surfing the net.

No plans for the day off the top of my head, West Virginia Men's and Women's Basketball teams have both advanced in the NCAA Tournament and the men will play Notre Dame today with a chance to advance to the Sweet 16 next weekend. I'm just glad we are playing the Irish a day AFTER St Patrick's Day...lol

Like I said, Josh just left to go work in Ohio for a couple of weeks, I know he was scheduled to got to Texas for a while, and I'm not sure if that is still the case or not. He did leave this morning with suitcase in hand and is heading to the pad in Ohio. I know a Thursday Night he got back after Midnight and was out the door again by 6:30 AM.

There is some very good news concerning Michelle coming up, just please hold tight as the final I's are dotted, the T's have been crossed already.

Have yourselves a great day today, it's going to be a little warmer so get out and enjoy it.


No comments: