Links

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Saturday Morning Rambling

Here I sit yet once again in a quiet household, the first one here to recover from that knockout blow by the dreaded Sandman last night. I'm up early watching Hairspray on HBO and collecting my thoughts on the day.

Well Michelle is going to be busy today, she will be going to her niece Amanda's Bridal shower this afternoon at the Marilla Center. She has family coming in from everywhere for this, so it's going to be a chance for her to spend a little quality time with some very special people today. A number of them met last evening at Chilli's yesterday evening to reminisce and carry on as Michelle puts it.

This is my last free weekend for a while as we are getting ready to start another quarter next Saturday. My day will be filled with basketball as I watch the Next round of the NCAA Tournament. My brackets have all been busted for sometime, but I still enjoy the excitement of the tournament.

Have yourselves a great day today, the weather should be pretty decent so get out, enjoy it and make it special. You only get one chance to live today, make the most of it.

No comments: