Links

Saturday, March 04, 2017

Saturday Morning Rambings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, I'm the first one to recover from that knockout blow from the dreaded Sandman last night and I'm up watching Back to School with Rodney Dangerfield on the Retro channel and collecting my thoughts for the day.

Mother Nature looks like she is giving us a little bit of winter weather the past couple of days, although I really can not complain as she has been very mild on us this year. Temps are about 20° right now and I'm thinking back to a couple of weeks ago when it was close to 80° and I was running around in shorts. I can't complain though, we are just a few weeks away from my favorite season of the year and a week away from moving the clocks ahead an hour.

No concrete plans today, we talked about going and seeing my brother Gary last week, but he had a couple of guys working for him and was trying to finish one job up before moving to the next one so that didn't happen. We talked about getting together this week, but we'll have to see how that goes and how busy his schedule is. We talked about going to Coleman's Fish Market as he has never been there the since he started living in that area about a year ago.

The WVU Men's basketball team finished the regular season with a 24-7 record and a #2 seed as they beat 24th ranked Iowa State 87-76 last night here in Morgantown. It was the final game to be played in the Coliseum for this years group of Seniors. Next up will be the Big XII Tournament which they are more than capable of winning.

Have yourselves a great day today.

No comments: