Links

Thursday, March 09, 2017

Video Flashback Thursday



I decided to change a few things up this week. I traditionally do a photo flashback, but for some reason I had this video specifically in mind that I wanted to share with everyone. So my Photo Flashback is a video flashback for this week.

In todays world of smart phones, videos are very prevalent especially when it comes to the world of Social Media and how readily available they make things. Just think to the first time Michelle and I visited the St. Louis arch earlier this year, I live streamed it and people were experiencing what we were experiencing as we experienced it. It's nice to see things go like like that, but what about the videos of yesterday. The long lost and forgotten VHS tapes shoved into a corner somewhere. They need a new life as well and I have that capability to convert VHS to digital format quite easily.

This week I take an old family video of from when my Dad had visited Florida back around 1993 or so. Him and Jean had went down for a couple to Naples to visit some family members and it was a time that my Dad had a VHS Camera and they liked to take movies. I wish I could have found all of those old movies, but I did find a number of them and converted them including this weeks video that always puts a smile on my face. My Dad has been gone since 1999, but he lives on here as we captured just a moment in time of him feeding some wild ducks in Florida. This video always seems to put a smile on my face.

It just goes to show that life is very short, take as many pictures and videos as you can because those little moments in time will someday be priceless to others.

Have a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: