Links

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well that dreaded thing that we refer to as Monday is now once again behind us. We're facing a Tuesday up next and I still can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* 18,727 days ago I entered this world and sustained life on my own outside of my Mother's body for the first time. I am fortunate each and every day as that number can and does grow.

* 3,950 days ago I fulfilled a dream of mine that I had. It was a little bit of a late stat to get there, but I Graduated from West Virginia University.

* 2,551 days ago Michelle and I went out on our first date together. It will have been 7 years ago this coming Sunday.

* It was 1,775 days ago that I got down on one knee and proposed marriage to Michelle, I just count my lucky stars that she agreed.

* It has been 1,312 days since our wedding. Right in front of our closest friends and family we exchanged our Marital vows.

* I only have about 6,110 more days to go, give or take a few hundred here or there until I finally retire.

* There are only 296 days left in the year, which means 296 more days of content that I have to write before my Goodbye 2015 Blog is posted.

* There are 290 more shopping until Christmas, you still have plenty of time.

* In 266 more days it is once again the Anniversary of my 21st Birthday. This will be the 31st Anniversary of that magical day.

* In 187 more days Michelle and I, joined by her Sister Dani and Husband Roy will once again set sail on our cruise to the Eastern Caribbean. Grand Turk and Half Moon Cary here we come.

* There are only 149 more days to go until our fourth Wedding Anniversary.

* The 2015 Family Picnic is in 110 more days. This will be the second year in a row for this event that we hope to make an annual occurrence.

* In a mere 68 more days, my niece Brittany will Graduate from West Virginia University.

* Only 10 more days until my favorite time of the year, Springtime!!!!!!!!!!

* This is the 3,984th Blog Post that I have written for George's Journal in the 10 1/2 years that I have been writing it. I guess you can say my life has been an open book lived out on the internet and this is that book.

* No work done to the Hall Family Tree this week, however my efforts have been concentrated on finding a lost sibling recently. I've still got a whole lot of work to do on this site, it's just in its infancy stages in my opinion. I want to eventually tie it into the Find a Grave Site with everyone who may have passed away. There are a number of smart matches that I can and need to follow up on.

* Now that our cruise is booked and paid for, I need to concentrate my efforts on the Niagara Falls trip coming up in about a month.

* Congratulations to Bob Huggins for being named the Big XII Coach of the Year.

* The Brother Search is going well. I'm quite happy with the progress that has been made and the number of people now assisting on this specific search. Not only on both sides, but a number really talented people who volunteer their time, expertise and resources to find answers to these kinds of questions. Search Squad is now involved and that is a huge resource. What an amazing group with over 11,000 members and volunteers.Highly recommended for anyone looking for lost family.

* With any luck, we could find the lost sibling and have them come to the Family Picnic this June, a picture of all six siblings would be a dream. An updated one of the five would be great, but I would like to add the sixth to make it special. Magic has happened before.

* My Sister and Brother in Law Jim and Chris are going to be hosting a free Spaghetti Dinner and Game Night this Friday at the Cassville Firehall.

* Friday will once again be Friday the 13th.

* It looks like most of the snow from last weeks terrible storm, has melted. Even Michelle is ready for winter to be over with. Start doing the Sunshine Dance. One last time for this season, I Hate Snow.

* With Daylight Savings Time now in effect, I'm going to change the time my blog posts. It usually posts at 4:00 AM (5:00 during DST), so I'll push it back an hour so it still posts at 4:00 AM in real time (3:00 server time).

* Have a great day

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: