Links

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Happy Birthday Amy Dalton

I would like to take this opportunity to wish my very lovely and talented niece Amy a very Happy Birthday today.

I'm pretty sure that this is Amy's 21st Birthday (give or take or or two years or even eight) or at least that is how old I will tell everyone that she is.

Amy is a very talented photographer, she has that creative eye that you either have or you don't have. As much as I love photography, I don't have it but Amy sure as heck does. She has a world of creativity and it is an honor to see the images that she puts up.

I'm not sure what her husband Ralph has planned for the day, but if I know Ralphie it is going to be something special as they make a great couple together.

If you happen to see this lovely and talented young lady today, make sure that you take a little bit of time out and wish her a very Happy Birthday today.

Happy Birthday Amy.


No comments: