Links

Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Hump Day

Two days down (well one on and one off for me, now if we can just get up over this noon time hump, and look just on the other side of a photo flashback, you can see the dawn of yet another fun filled weekend off in the distance.

Let me start by saying Michelle's surgery went well, We were there for a few hours and then she cam home and rested. The entrance from her new stomach to her intestines had started to close us, hence the discomfort. They expanded it and now it is just a wait and see kind of thing, they may have to do this a couple of times before everything is back to normal as they say. She did fine and should be back to her normal routine today.

I'm not sure if I have ever mentioned this before here or any other place. You see my favorite time of the year is the Spring time when longer days and warmer weather prevail. I like being able to get outside and enjoy myself. Have you seen what Mother Nature has in store for us? I Hate Snow!!!!! We are looking for as much as 8" of the crap by tomorrow night. Arggghhh!!!!

I'm loving the new Roku 3, my old Roku was so outdated that it was not even funny. I had no idea how far mine was behind until I bought a new one. One thing this one is able to do that my other one could not is stream movies, music and pictures off of my MyCloud, which I was hesitant in buying but it is the best NAS available out there for home use, this thing is amazing and the two work in perfect sync together.

Have a Great Day

Hi hp hi ho







No comments: