Links

Monday, March 09, 2015

Monday

Well that fun filled thing that we refer to as the weekend has now have to be placed into our memories to only reside there as a time gone by. Now it's time to stick our collective noses back on the grindstone and get back to work so we can continue to live the way we do and do the things that we do on the weekends. Back to the office and forget the fun for a few days.

Now that Daylight Savings Time is here and the days are getting a little longer, and the fact that it looks like we are on the downhill working towards Springtime, I'm ready to see the flowers start to bloom and the buds come out on the trees. I'm done with winter and ready for the warm weather and that is what looks to appear to be ahead of us. I think that this last storm was the last blast of winter and it's all over with now. We have survived it.

We did make a stop at the new Baseball Park  that was officially due to open in 8 days when the Mountaineers take on Waynesburg, but the weather has seemed to delay the opening from happening and the official opening has been delayed until Friday April 10th. I'm just excited that we now have a ball park where I can not only watch the Mountaineers which I love to do, but also cheer on the home town West Virginia Blackbears. I'm also ready for the Pittsburgh Pirates to start their run this year, I predict a World Series Championship in Pittsburgh for 2015.

So much for daydreams about baseball, time to concentrate on going to work.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: