Links

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Hump Day

Well we are there, the day of the week that we stop doing the uphill and start going over the crest and back downhill towards another fun filled weekend that is still off into the horizon. It's Hump Day!!!!

Not much excitement to report, kind of a boring week so far to tell you the truth. We did manage to have our third dinner on the grill for the season last night. I'm already declaring spring even though it is a couple of days away from being officially spring. Close enough for me though.

Michelle goes in tomorrow to have another same day surgery, same as the one a couple of weeks ago, they are just trying to open the bottom part of her stomach up a little bit more and relieve the pain she has been having. They said it may take two or three times going through this and this is the second time, so let's hope that this is it.

She is down over 80 lbs since last May and doing great. I've put a few pounds back on, but winter is over and I'm starting to hit the trails at lunch time, so it't time for me to start losing that weight again and move beyond where I got to previously. I'm hoping the ability to get out and around will prevent any more bouts of Seasonal Affective Disorder and be able to get back on track. It's that time of the year when it gets easy for me to shed a few extra pounds.

Have a Great Day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: