Links

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen off of the internet through the years. 30,000+ lost moments in time ti choose from, so sometimes this is a pretty hard task, sometimes it cones right to you, but it it a time to reflect and always a whole lot of fun for me.

This weeks picture goes back to the early 80's I'm guessing around the 1984 time frame. This is a picture of my niece Val and my Dad behind her. It's obviously sometime around Christmas, based on all of the decorations in the background. Jean had her nativity scene set up on top of that old television that used to sit in the living room.

I did notice that there are only three stockings hung over the fireplace and I don't have one, so I think I can safely say that I was probably living on Brockway Avenue about the time that this picture had been taken.

This picture is a scan from all the images Jean gave me this fall to archive. Lost magic was retrieved and shared here with everyone else.

Have a great day, Michelle has here surgery this morning so keep her in your thoughts.

No comments: