Links

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Saturday Morning Rambling

Here I sit yet once again in a quiet household, I was the first one to get knocked out last night by that dreaded Sandman and I'm the first one to recover from that losing battle once again. I'm up early watching For Richer or Poorer on HBO and collecting my thoughts for the day and by that I mean collecting my Facebook games bonuses for logging in.

It looks like our local Baseball park that is being built is getting closer and closer to completion. It was initially scheduled to open this coming Tuesday, but that has been pushed back a few weeks due to the recent in-climate weather and the inability to get anything done. We are getting closer though, so the opening is not that far away and I'm getting ready to watch some Mountaineer Baseball soon followed by some professional baseball when the West Virginia Black Bears begin their season.

Now for Michelle and I today, we're talking about running around and maybe heading to Ohiopyle for the day, just to have something to do and get out of the house for a few hours. It may be the best way to battle that terrible disease called Cabin Fever. We made no trips up there last year, so we are long overdue. I think Michelle wants to stop at the Christmas Shoppe up on Route 40 and maybe one or two other places along the way. Just something to do to get out of the house.

Have a great day.

No comments: