Links

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

4,000



I have hit a Blogging Milestone. I started to write this blog 10 1/2 years ago with a simple first post on September 11, 2004. It was something new that I heard about, this blogging this and wanted to try it and see how it worked out for me.

This blog has seen the Career of Josh Judy, it has seen my changer jobs a few times, the entire romance and marriage of my wife Michelle. International travel, birthdays, TV shows, WVU sports, 2 Steelers Super Bowl Championships, births, deaths, picnics, trips, gossip, news on family, Opinion, information about the area, and about every other significant event in my life over the last ten and one half years.

That takes one heck of a commitment believe it or not. I've developed themes for days of the week to help with content. The look and feel of the blog however, hasn't changed much other than a few small bells and whistles on the side for reference.

These last 4,000 posts have been a whole lot of fun, here is to the next 4,000 posts.

Thank you for reading.

No comments: