Links

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Sunday

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, I have just recovered from that losing battle with the dreaded Sandman last night and I'm up collecting my thoughts for the day and surfing the net. I don't even have the TV on yet so I am literally in total silence other than hearing my fingers tap the keys on my keyboard writing this blog.

We had an adventurous day yesterday, we headed out Route 7 to New Martinsville, West Virginia. The picture you see here is the Mason Dixon Line market indicating the point where it stops right before the Ohio River, just south of Marshall County and edge of Wetzel. It is at its Southwest corner.

Our road trip yesterday also included a stop at DiCarlos Pizza, as it is something Michelle has been craving and the most enjoyable thing she has eaten since her initial surgery this past November. I'm happy to report she did really well with it and no difficulties, we even brought one home,  separated it out and froze it so she can have it as lunches for work. Small manageable portions will make quite a few nice lunches for her.

No plans today other than our grocery shopping and laundry. We were not going to let yesterdays horrible weather keep us down as we were out and about. Michelle knows when I can get out on Saturdays that I am much less cranky than I am during the winter months when daylight is only something I read about as there are no windows in my office...lol

Have a great day.


No comments: