Links

Saturday, March 07, 2015

Saturday Morning Rambling

Here I sit in a semi-quiet household, me and a couple of my K-9 House guests are up early collecting our thoughts (they are waiting on treats) and surfing around on the net. We are up bright and early watching Private Parts on HBO Go.

I think we are going to book our cruise today, we are just getting tired of waiting and something tells me that there is going to be another contract extension at work since they are running out of time to legally announce it. So we are just going to boon and plan it. This year however we will not be going alone. I've been trying to talk Michelle's Sisters into going, I've kept hitting up my Brother in Law Roy to take Danni and they want to take their first cruise with us this year. Today we book it.

Other than that not too much planned, we have Rocky and Lilly for the weekend as Ashley and Christopher are away for the Weekend, Michael is still home but he has been very busy between working and getting a few things set up at the store, so we are watching the spoiled little fur balls.

The WVU Men's Basketball Team plays their last home game of the season today when they take on Oklahoma State this afternoon at 2:00. This will be the final home game for our Seniors as we enter into the Big XII Tournament this week and the NCAA Tournament starts after that.

Don't forget that we all lose an hour of sleep tonight as it is the start of Daylight Savings Time!!! Days are going to be getting longer, spring is right around the corner, Oh yeah!!!

Have a Great Day


No comments: