Links

Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well that dreaded Monday is now over with and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, Can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* First off Michelle is going to have Same Day Surgery this morning. The opening from her stomach to her intestines is closing off, so they have to take a balloon down there and expand the opening. Should just be a 5 minute procedure.

* 18,720 days ago I entered this world, hopefully I can continue to add to that total for a number of years to come.

* It was 3,943 days ago that I had the honor of Graduating from West Virginia University.

* It was only 2,544 days ago that I had the pleasure of taking Michelle out on our first date.

* 1,768 days ago I asked Michelle if she would like to get married, I also gave her a ring and even got down on one knee and asked the question.

*  It was 1,305 days ago that we had our wedding at the Marilla Center, after the ceremony we feasted with our closest family and friends.

* I have about 6,117 more days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred here or there.  It's still a long way off to say the least.

* I have 303 more days to write content for my blog before I post my favorite blog post of the year, the Goodbye 2015 Blog post that I pretty much post every year.

* There are 297 more shopping days left until Christmas this year, you still have plenty of time to make your lists and let Santa know something.

* In 273 more days, I will be having yet another one of those things that we refer to as Birthdays.

* Michelle and I are only 156 days away from our Fourth Wedding Anniversary

* Summer is coming up and the second annual picnic is only a mere 117 days away.

* In 75 short days, my niece Brittany will be graduating with her Bachelors Degree from West Virginia University.

* There are only a mere 17 days to go until Spring, my favorite time of the year.

* This is my 3,975th blog that I have written for George's Journal in the 10 1/2 years that I have been writing it. Looks to me like I am coming upon a 4,000th post milestone in the very near future.

* Like I said earlier, by the time most people will be reading this, Michelle will have already been in and out of surgery and probably home for the day resting. I may take the day off or I may go into the office, depending on what time we get done this morning.

* Our contract still has not been announced, it's a little nerve racking to say the least. I want to start planning our 2015 cruise and have been hesitant until I heard something regarding the contract.

* Still no confirmed your dates for Jimmy Buffett in Pittsburgh for this year, I'm thinking that when there is an announcement that it will be on June 25th. I'll keep everyone updated as the tour dates continue to fill up.

* Well the letter to Carol Pava was officially sent out yesterday for our sibling search. Now it is just a matter of waiting on confirmation of her receiving it and hopefully a reply from her or someone else. No one got back to me with any edits, so I sent it out as is.

* I haven't done any work on the Family Tree as of late, not sure how much work I will do to it this season with Springtime quickly approaching us. I would like to do a little more work on it before I take a break from it until next fall.

*  Have a Great Day

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: