Links

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Photo Flashback Thursaday

Rocky

Once a week I like to taker a little bit of time out and look through the tens of thousands of pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen off of the internet through the years. Little lost moments in time that were briefly captured with a camera and shared here for you all to see and hear about. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it is not that easy, it is however always a whole lot of fun and one of m,y favorite blogs of the week.

There are certain pet names that always seem to stick with you and certain pets that you never forget. This was my first dog, I wanted a dog for a number of years and my Grandmother finally agreed to allow me to have one. So I think it was my Uncle Ralph who drove me over to the Mon County Dog Pound to find a dog to adopt.

There was one dog who just had to have my attention over all dogs and that was this one. My Dog Rocky. My Buddy from the late 70's-early 80's that I had when I lived with Grandma Hall.

Rocky is not a unique name, there was also a dog that my sister Kim had that was named Roki (different spelling) and Michael and Ashley's dog who always comes to visit and is my little buddy Rocky. This Rocky was the first Rocky in my life. There is always a story of a boy and his dog, this was my dog.

Funny though that my Rocky, my Dad's dog who was named Brownie and my sister Terri's dog Tucker all were basically the same breed and same color, although none of them lived during the same time periods.

This was my Buddy.

Have a Great Day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: