* Well my work week has started and my lovely wifes stay at Ruby memorial is now over with, good time to do a tidbits.
* I am not sure if I have ever mentioned this before, but I Hate Snow.
* I know you guys have missed this count, it has been 19,420 wonderful days since my birth. Still going strong looking ahead and still hating snow.
* There have been 4,643 days that have gone by since I Graduated from WVU, it's amazing how quickly time goes by and I still hate snow.
* It was 3,244 days ago that Michelle and I went out on our very first date together, she's still around so I must be doing something right for the first time.
* It has been 2,468 days since I proposed marriage to my wonderful wife, I enjoy each and every day that I get to spend with her, even if it is for only a few minutes.
* We are in day 2,005 of Marriage, Woo Hoo we made it over 2,000 days!!!!!
* I have about 5,417 or so days to go until my retirement giving the current rules for retirement give or take a few hundred here or there and depending on how I feel.
* There are only 2,055 days to go until the Backyard Brawl in football takes the field once again. I was hoping for a WVU Pitt Bowl matchup, but I'm patient.
* I have 334 more days to go until my Goodbye 2017 blog is written, that is my annual recall the year by what is posted in my blog blog.
* There are 328 more shopping days left to go until Christmas 2017, it may be a little early but hey, someone has to do the countdown.
* There are but a mere 304 more days to go until I celebrate yet another anniversary of my 21st Birthday.
* There are 249 more days to go until we once again attend the Springs Festival, I'm itching to go up there again soon if not to the other Amish Country.
* Our next cruise is 222 days away, hopefully all goes better than planned unlike last year when we missed a port.
* There are only 187 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Sixth Wedding Anniversary together. I am the luckiest man in the world.
* There are 152 more days to go until our 2017 Friends and Family Picnic.
* There are 144 more days to go until Calvin and Jeanetta's Wedding next June, she has put together this very informative website for everyone to use. Michelle and I need to get around to booking our hotel room before long.
* My favorite season of the year is a mere 48 days away when Spring 2017 finally arrives. I'm ready for the warm weather, the birds a singing and and the smells of springtime.I Hate Snow in case no one ever noticed.
* My buddy Phil the Groundhog takes center stage in 2 more days when he forecasts the weather on Ground Hogs Day. I think I need to send him a few cases of liquor and a few female groundhogs to keep him company.
* This is my 4,747th blog that I have written for George's Journal in the now 12+ years that I have been writing it. One has to question sometimes if the redundancy is starting to wear on me.
* No work yest this year on the Hall Family Tree, I have been slacking on keeping up with it this year I will readily admit.
* Once again nothing new on the brother search, the DNA tests returned a few second cousins and beyond, but nothing close to a brother. I'm beginning to give up any sense of hope that he is alive or if he is that he is looking.
* Yesterday was the first real snowfall of the season here, traffic and road conditions were horrific yesterday morning traveling to work.
* Like I said Michelle is finally home from the hospital, she has been missed in the household and I for one am glad she is at home with me.
* Josh started his new job yesterday, he did sleep in a little and was late, not a good first impression but I'm sure he'll look back and laugh about this one day.
* All the animals are glad to see Michelle home as well. They really missed her.
* Have I ever mentioned before that I Hate Snow!!!!!....A Lot.
* Have yourselves a great day, Beat Kansas!!!
* Hi ho hi ho