* Well that back to work after the St Louis trip is now over with, can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits. I bet you missed these
* I know you guys have missed this count, it has been 19,399 wonderful days since my birth. Still going strong looking ahead.
* There have been 4,622 days that have gone by since I Graduated from WVU, it's amazing how quickly time goes by. It will be 13 years since I graduated this May.
* It was 3,223 days ago that Michelle and I went out on our very first date together, she's still around so I must be doing something right for the first time.
* It has been 2,447 days since I proposed marriage to my wonderful wife, I enjoy each and every day that I get to spend with her, even if it is for only a few minutes.
* We are in day 1,984 of Marriage, I am one lucky guy and I thank my lucky stas each and every day to have had such a wonderful person come into my life.
* I have about 5,438 or so days to go until my retirement giving the current rules for retirement give or take a few hundred here or there and depending on how I feel.
* There are only 2,076 days to go until the Backyard Brawl in football takes the field once again. I was hoping for a WVU Pitt Bowl matchup, but I'm patient.
* I have 355 more days to go until my Goodbye 2017 blog is written, that is my annual recall the year by what is posted in my blog blog.
* There are 349 more shopping days left to go until Christmas 2017, it may be a little early but hey, someone has to do the countdown.
* There are but a mere 325 more days to go until I celebrate yet another anniversary of my 21st Birthday.
* There are 270 more days to go until we once again attend the Springs Festival, I'm itching to go up there again soon if not to the other Amish Country.
* Our next cruise is 243 days away. It killed me to watch John Heild broadcast live from the Pride at Grand Turk as I was sitting in St Louis.
* There are only 208 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Sixth Wedding Anniversary together. I am the luckiest man in the world.
* There are 165 more days to go until Calvin and Jeanetta's Wedding next June, she has put together this very informative website for everyone to use. Michelle and I need to get around to booking ourt hotel room before long.
* My favorite season of the year is a mere 69 days away when Spring 2017 finally arrives. I'm ready for the warm weather, the birds a singing and and the smells of springtime.
* My buddy Phil the Groundhog takes center stage in 23 more days when he forecasts the weather on Ground Hogs Day. I think I need to send him a few cases of liquor and a few female groundhogs to keep him company.
* This is my 4,724th blog that I have written for George's Journal in the now 12+ years that I have been writing it. That is a lot of thoughts as well as a lot of words that I have typed in for everyone to read.
* No work yest this fall on the Hall Family Tree, as soon as things slow down a little bit I'm going to start working on that again, I know I have been slacking since working two jobs this year.
* Once again nothing new on the brother search, the DNA tests returned a few second cousins and beyond, but nothing close to a brother.....yet. I still have faith that something, sometime and someday will turn up.
* Ryleigh's Birthday party went very well this past weekend, I posted all of the pictures HERE for everyone to see.
* I think I need to start planning the Friends and Family Picnic for this summer. This will actually be the fourth one and that makes me sit back and think, we have done something positive if we have had that many years of doing it.
* Anyone up to attempt to get together as a group and take on the Escape Room here in Morgantown? We need a group of 10 people.
* Anyone ready for Spring yet? Especially after the frigid temps that we have been experiancing the past few days.
* Have I ever mentioned before that I Hate Snow!!!!!....A Lot.
* Have yourselves a great day and make the very most of it and live it to the fullest.
* Hi ho hi ho