Links

Monday, January 30, 2017

Monday

Well the weekend is now behind us and now we are looking at another fun filled week of work ahead of us. Now it's time to stick our collective noses back on the grindstone for another fun filled week of work.

Update on Michelle, she is still in the hospital. We passed the 72 hour mark for her observation, and as soon as she ate something her numbers went through the roof to the point where they have never been before. I have no further updates and do not know a plan of action at this time. It has been a weekend and we have been working with a limited staff. I'm sure we will find out more today.

I have a very busy day ahead of me, things I can not get out of on both of my jobs. We have no idea what is going on and it may be bad news to be honest, hence why I can't miss these meetings and have to work both jobs today. Ten timing of all of this is less than favorable but this is what I am facing right now.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho.

No comments: