Links

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Hump Day

Well two regular days down and two more regular days ahead of us, not all I have to do is get up and over this noon time hump and it'll be all downhill towards another fun filled weekend.

I am actually taking the evening off from my secondary job, I've got a great start on this quarter and I do like a few days during the week to just come home after work and not be rushed out the door to do field work.

It does look like we are going to get a little bit of a break from the frigid temperatures that we have been dealing with for the last week or so, I do have to say that that does not bother me in the slightest. I'm not a winter kind of guy, I'm ready for the springtime.

Trying to think of some kind of family events for the next few months, it was something that we did last year and would be nice to continue. It started out as a good idea but kind slacked off the latter part of the year with the notable exception of the Christmas Bulb Decoration Party that Kim hosted. Anyone have any unique and original ideas?

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi hi ho hi

No comments: