Links

Friday, January 13, 2017

Big Ole Hairy Friday the 13th

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday the 13th 3 day weekend.

Monday is Martin Luther King Jr's Birthday which means that it is a Federal Holiday. I'll be off from one job and probably out in the field working the other job on Monday. So I guess we can call that a three day weekend.

It is also Friday the 13th today. This is a day that many people consider to be unlucky for one reason or another. If you suffer from fear of today, Friday the 13th you suffer from a disease called "Paraskevidekatriaphobia". This word will be on everyones spelling test next week...lol

My plans for the weekend is to work. WVU after whipping the #1 Baylor Bears on Tuesday night are on the road at the University of Texas. Meaning when I go out to work tomorrow, I will probably have more luck than I did last week as there is no home game in town.

Michelle and I are starting to throw some ideas around for the picnic. My sister Kim had a very good suggestion to address a small issue that probably needs addressed this year. Trying to get everyone involved as a group this year and less satellite groups breaking off. We're thinking possibly an auction, door prizes, maybe some bingo games, a scavenger hunt where people work in teams and possibly a group 360° picture since I now have that capability.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: