Links

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Sunday Morning Rambling

Here I sit on a quiet Sunday Morning, I'm up a little later than usual and watching something on HBO as I collect my thoughts for the day.

Today is a special day for a couple of reasons, first of all it is the love of my life's birthday but it is also Michelle's sister Chris's birthday as well. They are not twins and are few years apart, but they are both a couple of special ladies in my life and they just happened to be born on the same day.

Our plans for the day have changed once again from what I found out last night, we were all planning on taking my Mother out for a birthday breakfast, but this week my Sister Terri is sick and we will have to reschedule. Michelle and I will go out and do something today to celebrate her birthday together.

I'm off from both jobs today and all of our chores for the week are completed, so I'm going to let my lovely wife sleep in this morning and get plenty of rest for her birthday.

Have a great day.

No comments: