Links

Thursday, January 05, 2017

Certification Day

Well today is the day where all of yesterdays training pays off and we will do our 2017 Certification to do our field work for the following year. This is the entire reason why we have made this trip, to once again earn our certifications.

I'll be doing my certification this morning, Michelle will once again have a morning of running around St Louis and seeing new things. Hopefully she had taken a number of pictures around town.

After my certification, most of the people I have been in training with will be leaving to head home. Because we will have a layover in Dulles going home, Michelle and I will have a free night in St Louis to do what we want to do this afternoon and this evening. Maybe she can show me some of the highlights that she has seen and witnessed, I know if I have not made it to the Arch by today, I will want to see that before we leave.

Have yourselves a great day today.

No comments: