Links

Monday, January 09, 2017

Monday Monday

All good things must come to an end, my extended vacation from my normal job ends today as I head back into the office for the first time in 2017. It was a nice break and an exciting one, but now it's time to get back to my career.

I was off yesterday from both jobs, so today will start another stretch of working for me, or at least six days as my case load is not an intense as it was last quarter and everything is pretty close to the house, so I don't have to travel an hour just to get there this quarter.

It's been a slow period at my regular job due to the end of the year and the holidays, so my trip to St Louis did come at a time where it was not too inhibitive on my career job. The new Suncrest Elementary School has opened up right across the street, so I will have that added school traffic getting in and out of my place of employment.

Michelle returns to work today as well with a few stories about her first ever flights and memories of what she has seen over the past week.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: