Links

Sunday, January 08, 2017

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit on a quiet Sunday Morning, I'm up early watching Sisters on HBO and collecting the thoughts out of my empty head. I have a fire going in the fireplace and our weekly chores are done for the day so Michelle will sleep in on this frigid morning.

We were going to have my Mom's Birthday Breakfast this morning, but Kim has been a little under the weather so we have pushed that back until next Sunday, we can make it a special day next Sunday as it will be Michelle's birthday as well.

This afternoon we will be going to a Ryleigh's first birthday party at the Core Community Center. Michelle and I will be there and helping Ryleigh celebrate her first year on this rock. Hopefully we can get a good turnout for today.

The Pittsburgh Steelers play their first round playoff game this afternoon against the Miami Dolphins, the Steelers will be trying extract a little revenge on the fish after losing to them earlier in the year. Unlike playoff years in the past, the Steelers are full strength today.

Have a great day today.

No comments: