Links

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Photo Flashback Thursday / Announcement



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through some of the pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen off of the internet through the years and find one special picture that stands out. Little lost moments in time from yesterday caught with a Cameras lens and relived right here in my blog. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that one special picture and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it consistently is however is a whole lot of fun. This weeks flashback though has a duel purpose.

This picture right here is the food trays that were set up for the Third Annual Friends and Family Picnic from mast year. We had the event at Krepps Park and this was the rird year we have hosted the event. I guess you can say that leads into the next part of my duel purpose.

The Fourth Annual Friends and Family Picnic has been set, Krepps Pavilion is rented once again and ours on July 2 of this year. This is a Sunday and a couple of days before the 4th of July (meaning everyone is going to be off work on Monday ..lol). This date is in the middle of the summer, a time when families are starting vacations and traveling and works best for everyone.

Have a great day, now I have something else to add to my tidbits. =)

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: