Links

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again on an early Saturday Morning, for some reason I woke up this morning earlier than I have been the past week or so. It's like my body knows Monday - Friday and lately has said I want to sleep. Weekends though, I'm up early again, go figure.

The WVU men's basketball team will try to bounce back from this weeks loss to Oklahoma on the road at Kansas State. They tip off this evening at 6:00 and we are going to have our hands full with the Wildcats. As everyone will recall coach Huggins left Kansas State to return to Morgantown years ago, so they have a little bit of added inspiration in playing us.

I'm out in the field today once again, it's been tough finding things at night so I am going to take advantage of the daylight hours and hopefully have a great day out in the field.

I think Michelle is going to do our weekly grocery shopping once again, trying to clear up my tomorrow morning so that we can make it to my Mom's birthday breakfast which has been rescheduled the past two weeks.

Have yourselves a great day today

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: